Helping Paper Industry Make Better Decisions
Why to attend?
- Government officials to talk about the industry policy
- Industry experts to discuss about the structural reform on macro- economy, development trends of the pulp and paper industry, and its’ influence on recovered paper industry
- RISI senior economists to share the outlook on global recovered paper availability and trends
- Networking platform with participants from all different sectors of the recovered paper value chain, ranging from containerboard and corrugated board manufacturers, overseas suppliers, merchants, local collectors, financial institutes, equipment/chemical suppliers, and brand-owners, etc.
Who Should Attend?
- Recovered paper collectors & packers
- Imported recovered paper traders
- Containerboard/Corrugated board producers
- Chemical and machinery suppliers
- Financial or consulting company
2017 Companies in Attendance
2017 RISI International Recycled Fiber and Containerboard ConferenceConference was held successfully in Chengdu from December 6 to 8 in 2017. 180 delegates from 120 companies from attended the conference this year.
Experience the fine of luxury hotels at the JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen. Centrally located in the Futian Business District, the luxury International hotel in Shenzhen offers easy access to major landmarks such as the Shenzhen Convention Exhibit Center, Shenzhen Window of the World and Futian Checkpoint. Guests can enjoy the beautiful view of