Helping Paper Industry Make Better Decisions
Why to attend?
- Government officials to talk about the industry policy
- Industry experts to discuss about the structural reform on macro- economy, development trends of the pulp and paper industry, and its’ influence on recovered paper industry
- RISI senior economists to share the outlook on global recovered paper availability and trends
- Networking platform with participants from all different sectors of the recovered paper value chain, ranging from containerboard and corrugated board manufacturers, overseas suppliers, merchants, local collectors, financial institutes, equipment/chemical suppliers, and brand-owners, etc.
Who Should Attend?
- Recovered paper collectors & packers
- Imported recovered paper traders
- Containerboard/Corrugated board producers
- Chemical and machinery suppliers
- Financial or consulting company
2017 Companies in Attendance
2017 RISI International Recycled Fiber and Containerboard ConferenceConference was held successfully in Chengdu from December 6 to 8 in 2017. 180 delegates from 120 companies from attended the conference this year.